Post updated February 20th 2021
St Kitts and Nevis Covid entry requirements.
Visitors to are welcome to travel to St Kitts but you will need to choose from limited resorts and be confined to the resort for the first 7 days.
January on – Flight schedules announced for BA and AA
American Airlines Schedule from Miami
- Saturday flights from Miami
- Wednesday flights from Miami
- Saturday flights from Charlotte
British Airways from Gatwick, London
- All flights currently suspended
Air Canada and Delta are currently reviewing flight schedules.
Land and Sea Borders are now open subject to the quarantine conditions.
These will be the requirements:
- Read the instructions on the St Kitts travel advisory website.
- Complete the travel authorization form for St Kitts and Nevis
- Negative RT-PCR test no more than 72 hours before departure.
- Subject to screening at the airport upon entry.
- Will be required to remain in the confinement of their hotel but will be allowed to partake and access a preapproved package of services within the hotel.
Additional requirements if staying longer than 7 days
- RT-PCR test on day 7 of your stay.
- “Negative test will mean you have additional access to to a selective menu of excursions and tourist sites on the island.”
Additional requirements if staying longer than 14 days
- RT_PCR test on day 14 of your stay.
- “Negative test will mean you can now move freely around the island.”
If you have been vaccinated against Covid-19
Timeline of Covid-19 pandemic in St Kitts and Nevis
- March 24th – First 2 cases of Covid identified.
- March 24th – All Borders closed.
- April – Both Islands subject to lockdowns and curfews during the whole month of April.
- May – No active cases on island, some restrictions lifted.
- May – Limited charter fights allowed for returning nationals (Quarantine required).
- July – 1 additional case, a total of 15 recovered.
- August – No active cases, a total of 17 recovered.
- September – 2 active cases, a total of 17 recovered
- November – Borders reopen, scheduled flights resume. ‘vacation in place’ rules implemented
- November – Caricom regional “travel bubble” implemented.
- December – St Kitts and Nevis leaves Caricom “travel bubble”.
- December 30th – American citizen found guilty of breaching quarantine regulations and fined $4,800.
St Kitts and Nevis have endured a total of 43 Covid-19 cases since March 2020.
St Kitts and Nevis had had ZERO deaths from Covid-19.
There has not been a single case of community transmission of Covid-19 on the islands, all cases have been identified in travelers who were in quarantine.
Vaccination of residents is due to start on February 22nd, there are plans to ease border restrictions once 70% vaccination has been achieved.
St Kitts and Nevis “Travel Approved” scheme
Workers and management in every sector of the tourist industry have been fully trained in Health and Safety protocols.
Certificates have been awarded and businesses have been inspected and only those meeting the strictest criteria will be awarded the seal along with permission to operate.
A comprehensive system of inspection and monitoring has also been established to ensure standards are maintained.